12 February 2015

Thankful Thursdays!

Hey gurl heeey! It's Thursday? Lol whut? But I'm just here fist pumping and clapping because of how God has brought you and I through this week! #PraiseHim #YASSS. I actually need to stop with the hashtags its getting out of control. So I decided heyyy it's Thursday and I have 9439040920349403 things to thankful for. Then I said "hey, lets throw some alliteration in there to do my AP English Language score some justice" so here's Thankful Thursdays! 
I'm thankful for:
  • The blessing of the new day, the breath in my lungs and the hope I have in Christ Jesus *more fist pumping and hollering over here*
  • God's providence in my life
  • My floral design class that is making me just fist pump more than I usually do. 
  • Aunties who teach you everything you need to know about sewing
  • Aunties / friends who encourage you to follow your dreams and let you know that they're valid
  • Cousins who send you hilarious emails (Paloma and Maria yeaa I'm talking aboutchuuu)
  • For the roof above my head and the fambam that I have. Basically my numero uno fanz.
Yea so I think this might become a weekly thing just to ponder upon God's goodness and faithfulness you know?

What are you thankful for this Thursday. I seriously want to hear about it. :)

You May Have Missed:

For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age. Titus 2:11-12
Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook

2 comments

  1. Love this list of things you're thankful for, Norkor! God' providence in my life is definitely something I am thankful for, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m thankful that God loves me even when I fail! I am thankful that he will never leave me! I am thankful for music! I’m thankful for my wonderful family! I am thankful that you posted this! I have been kinda depressed because of things going on in our family and your post just reminded me of all I have to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Please leave a lovely comment :)

© Voyageuse Africaine
Maira Gall