1 December 2014

Weekend Update + Reader Survey


Hi guys! I hope your Thanksgiving weekend was super fabulous and that you had an amazing time with your family. I was out near Mount Kenya for an amazing wedding, so my weekend was quite something. It's not everyday you go to a wedding ceremony with giraffes and zebras just hanging out in the background.

Today I just have a super quick reader survey for you! I want to hear from all of you. Yes even you person I used to go to school with. There are 9 super simple questions and I would LOVE if you could answer them! Your answers will help me get to know my audience better and maybe even fix a few things! This survey closes in a week :)

Click here to be taken to the survey page!


Thank you so so so so much!

You May Have Missed:
Thanksgiving: An African Remix
11 Awesome Tips for a Relaxing Night In
A Heart for Missions // Meet Adora {A Guest Post}

The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for he founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters. Psalm 24: 1-2

8 comments

  1. A wedding with giraffes?! My sister would swoon. How unique. Took your survey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? It was absolutely breathtaking! Thanks so much Ms. Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see photos of Mt. Kenya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, did you say a wedding with zebras AND giraffes? Now someone's doing it right. Would definitely be keen to see photos, if you have any. I also think the survey is a lovely idea, especially since it encourages reader feedback. Love it when bloggers give back to the community. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your African remixed thanksgiving!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAZ! It was definitely the most amazing wedding I've been to...but I've only been to two.. :/ I'm so glad you like the survey idea! I deeefinitely felt like I needed some feedback from my readers! Thanks for stopping by Rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a few film shots of the place so once I get those developed I might just do a post on that! Thanks for stopping by Ms. Patricia! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Please leave a lovely comment :)

© Voyageuse Africaine
Maira Gall