20 December 2014

Film Adventures

I own a Canon AE-1 Program SLR camera, which I LITERALLY scored for like 15 bucks at a garage sale. #bestdayofmylife. kidding. I've been *teaching* myself how to use it because I apparently forgot that the internet can help you with literally anything. Needless to say, the first two rolls were mostly awful. ANYWAYS. I'm on my 3rd roll of film and they're from this summer in Ghana! :)







#thegrainlifechoseme. Alsoooo its almost Christmas! Super duper stoked for this year's because the famalam is going to be real quickly and real slicky reunited. *fist pumpssss*

What are you looking forward to this Christmas? :D I wanna hear 'bout it :)

Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook

6 comments

  1. I'm honestly jealous of your skill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bby gurl you the best! smh no need to be jealous -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures, especially the colors in the first one! So beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas! :)
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try my hand at film photography. I'd say these perfectly capture your summer, and you may be converting me to the grain life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful pictures, Norkor! Love everything!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Please leave a lovely comment :)

© Voyageuse Africaine
Maira Gall