16 September 2014

S I X T E E N - Most People Don't Know This But..

Am I or am I the laziest blogger ever? What even have these two weeks been about? But I've finally gotten around to posting because Ms. Bailey Jean over at Brave Love is hosting the Blog-tember Challenge and today's prompt is A+.

So here we go.
Most people dont know this but...
                    


  • I've lived in 5 different countries in my 17 years of life
  • I speak English, French, Russian, Spanish and Ga [ my mothertongue] *throws gang sign up*
  • I can play the piano, violin and the flute. Also, I can strum a lil sum' sum' on the guitar [shout out to my big sis Kiki]
  • In 7th grade I really wanted to be an archaeologist but then I realized that entails digging up stuff in the hot sun and I was like naaah boo! *throws peace out emoji up*
  • I used to be/still am obsessed with Hawaii. My best friend Tatiana and I have looked up flight prices from our respective corners of the world, and still dream of living by the ocean and doing nothing and everything.
  • I may or may not be the most disorganized person you will ever meet.
  • I'm a serious night owl during the summer, like oh its 2am? Let me do some interpretive dancing, or even better, let me come up with a great business plan!
and last but not the least
  • I look athletic, but bruh, I'd rather watch sports [basketball, field hockey and soccer/football] than play it!

How about you? What something that most people don't know about you?
                                                     

                                              Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook

13 comments

  1. Love this.. should really join in the blog-tember challenge but I am probably lazy as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you are a woman of many talents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! What a great way of getting to know you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing you can speak that many languages! JEALOUS! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! Thank you Ms. Melissa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should! Some of the prompts are really great and super easy to complete even for us lazy bloggers c:

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are quite linguistically and musically talented! I wish my parents had gotten me started on learning languages early in life. As it is I only started language learning as an adult and can stumble along pretty good in Mandarin and Spanish, but you can bet my babies someday will be speaking several languages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do I even need to tell you how much I love this blog? I don't need to but I shall: I LOVE YOUR BLOG, YO!!! Great post gyal (as usual)! So, I would love to do a guest post for your blog if that's ok with you. :) Let me know what you think! :)

    ~Adora
    www.halcyonbound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What countries have you lived in? It is neat that you know so many different languages, are you fluent in them all? I use to want to be a astronomer but then my favorite planet Pluto was no longer considered a planet, I lost interest in astronomy as a career.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ms. Rachel! I agree, learning languages when you're younger is soooo much easier! Mandarin? That's so cool! Where'd you learn it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. GYAL. You are just a ray of sunshine in my shamble of a life! Wow. Email me ASAP about this guest post because we all know being lazy in my current profession!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya Ms. Felecia! I've lived in Ghana, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, DR. Congo and Senegal! :) It's definitely an advantage knowing all these languages! I'm currently fluent in English [LEWL] conversational in French, Spanish and Russian and then I can basically understand Ga and *sometimes* reply. Astronomy sounds so cool! How long ago did you lose interest?

    ReplyDelete
  13. probably about five years ago. I still like it just not as much as I use too. So much travel, so many languages, how fun. Do you remember all the different places? What's been your favorite so far?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Please leave a lovely comment :)

© Voyageuse Africaine
Maira Gall