3 August 2014

Currently | Vol. 2


Super quick post because this summer has been crazy and internet struggles are super real on this side of the continent! Can't wait to be posting more about my fast-approaching gap year! I hope you, dear reader, are doing well.

Making / nothing at the moment
Reading / In His Presence: Devotions of Biblical Encouragement and Truth by Steve Troxel
Wanting / my gap year to begin!
Looking / forward to some pretty awesome experiences during my gap year
Wasting / time doing nothing. Sometimes its nice
Wishing / internet struggles were non-existent in Ghana
Enjoying / spending time with my siblings!
Liking / some sort of freedom that I finally have in Ghana!
Wondering /what my gap year holds
Loving / Ghanaian food
Hoping / for a super awesome gap year
Marveling / at God's timing
Needing / wifi
Wearing / shorts and a loose top. Its too hot to wear anything else
Bookmarking / nothing at the moment
Giggling / at sibling shenanigans
Feeling / content

                                                     Bloglovin | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook


3 comments

  1. look who's come to ghana! haha, i understand the internet struggles, girl. dealing with it currently. the devotional book sounds like a really good read! enjoy your time here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklaces! they all look so cute and interesting! Hope you are enjoying youself!

    Tiffany
    Tragic Couturist

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I guess it's no secret to you that I LOVE your blog quoi ! :) If you get the chance, I'd love for you to check out mine. :) www.halcyonbound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Please leave a lovely comment :)

© Voyageuse Africaine
Maira Gall