9 June 2014

Currently | Vol. 1

Ile de Ngor , Senegal

Making / art for my room
Reading / A Suitable Boy by Vikram Sethi  & When I Don't Desire God by John Piper
Wanting /to go on an adventure
Looking / for art supplies
Wasting / time on pinterest & tumblr
Wishing / I could travel the world
Enjoying / lazy summer days
Liking / the way my blog looks
Wondering / if this summer will be different
Loving / my film camera, it's a Canon AE1-Program
Hoping / this summer is different
Marveling / at some pretty awesome blogs like Samantha's and Mariah's
Needing / a tripod badly!
Wearing / sweat pants and a crop top
Bookmarking / blogging resources
Giggling / at graduation and road trip pictures
Feeling / content

                                                 Bloglovin' - Pinterest - Instagram


4 comments

  1. This is such a sweet photograph and post altogether. :)

    Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the idea of this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have you done a post like this on your blog yet? :)

      Delete

I love hearing from my readers! Please leave a lovely comment :)

© Voyageuse Africaine
Maira Gall